Here we are going to provide you the information of Bank loan companies name list 2017, Bank loan cheapest interest rate 2017 in india.
Bank Loan Companies List & Interest Rate 2017 in India
Welcome visitors on our website which is going to provide you the very important information regarding loan. Everyone need money to spread business, loan for home, education and also for any other thing. But sometimes we forget to analysis the result of taking loan. With the help of this article we will provide you Bank loan companies list 2017 with cheapest interest rate which will help you to decide from where you should take loan. If you wanna make your own house or want to buy a new house for your children. Then you need a lot of money, In India the population of middle class people is high. The pay scale is very low in india related to developed countries. Low pay scale affects their income and low income affects their purchasing power.
Cheapest Interest Rate Loan Companies 2017
People borrow money from external sources like lender and other agents who give money on borrowing to people with high interest rate. Their interest rate is higher than bank and other loan companies. If you want low installment and lowest interest rate on loan, then you should check out here Cheapest interest rate loan companies 2017 which are available in the below of this paragraph.
Low Interest rate Bank loans 2017
If you borrow a huge amount of loan then you have to pay high interest. But if you need money for small business and for any other purpose, then you will pay low interest rate. In the below of this post we will give you Low Interest Rate bank loans 2017.
Personal Loan Interest Rates
- ABFP (Aditya Birla Finance Personal loan) – 11.50% to 13.25%
- Capital First Personal Loan – 12% to 18%
- Citibank Personal loan – 11.49% to 15.99%
- Fullerton India – 17.25% to 37%
- HDFC Bank personal loan – 10.99% to 19.80%
- ICICI bank personal loan – 11.00% to 17.99%
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan – 11.49% to 20.15%
- Indusind Bank Personal loan – 11.99% to 19%
- Oriental bank of Commerce – 11.65% to 12.65%
- Standard Chartered Bank personal loan – 10.99% to 14.49%
- TATA CAPITAL PERSONAL LOAN – 11.99% to 19.50%
So, as you can see that, in the above of this paragraph we provide you a short list of companies and banks with their Interest rate for personal loan. If you are planning for applying a personal loan, then you should first visit to an expert who have knowledge about market rates and conditions. After that you can easily apply for personal loan with lowest interest rate.