- 1 21 May Who Will Win IPL 2017
- 2 WHO WILL WIN ? VOTE HERE
- 3 VIVO IPL 10 Final Match Prediction
- 3.1 IPL 2017 Winning Chances – Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)
- 3.2 IPL 10 Winning Chances – Gujarat Lions (GL)
- 3.3 VIVO IPL 10 Winning Percentage – MI vs RPS Final Match 2017
- 3.4 Who Will Win IPL 2017 Trophy – Kolkata Knight Riders
- 3.5 IPL 2017 Final Match Bhavishyavani – RPS vs MI IPL Final Bhavishyavani
- 3.6 VIVO IPL 10 Trophy winner – Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- 3.7 IPL 10 Finale Prediction – Delhi Daredevils (DD)
- 4 RPS vs MI 2017 Final Match Prediction
Don’t miss the chance to know 21 May Who Will Win IPL 2017, VIVO IPL 10 Final Match Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Toss Winner, Today’s Indian premier league Astrology, Finale Winning Chances.
This will be the very exciting match of this season because this is finale. The fans of IPL are waiting for the final match. The performance of Mumbai Indians was amazing in IPL 10. They won continuously matches, and gained points again and again by beating their opponent team. This season of VIVO Indian premier league become memorable for all the people. After watching Mumbai Indians performance in this season, ipl fans want to know, is MI will play finale, if they then who will play against them KKR or RPS ?
In this season all those teams who wasn’t good in the season 9 change the thinking of all the people with their awesome performance. On the other hand, the top teams of IPL last season performed very poor. Yes, we are talking about the Royal Challengers Bangalore who play season 9 finale against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Sunrisers again back in the game by beating Gujarat Lions on Saturday by eight wickets. They left KKR on third position and achieved 2nd position in their last fixture. Anything can happen in this season because defending warriors SRH are back in their performance. They are on 2nd position by winning their 14th match against GL which was held at Green Park, Kanpur.
IPL 2017 Live Match Score
WHO WILL WIN ? VOTE HERE
Now we will tell you the all teams performance in this season which helps you to know Who Will Win VIVO IPL 10 Final on 21 May. But before that we will give some information about VIVO IPL 2017. What is VIVO Indian Premier league ?
Indian Premier league sponsored by VIVO is a official twenty twenty cricket league and this is the 10th season of IPL. The season of IPL 10 was began with the first match between last season final match teams Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore on 5 April, 2017. The last match of VIVO Indian premier league will be held on this 21st May 2017 at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad.
There are eight teams in this season whose names are.
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).
- Kings XI Punjab (KXIP)
- Mumbai Indians (MI).
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH).
- Delhi Daredevils (DD).
- Gujarat Lions (GL).
- Rising Pune Supergiants. (RPS) and
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB).
IPL 2017 Winning Chances – Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)
The winner of VIVO IPL 2016 season 9 was Sunrisers Hyderabad who defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore in the IPL 9 final. The owner of SRH is Sun TV Network and Kalanithi Maran. Their home ground is Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium. Their home ground will become the final match venue of IPL 2017. David warner is the captain of Sunrisers Hyderabad and SRH are franchise ipl team who based on Hyderabad in Telangana. SRH’s beginning of VIVO IPL 10 starts with a victory against RCB by 35 runs. Now here we will give you useful information which give you a small estimation of SRH 2017 Winning Chances. Here we provide details from 1st match to their 14th match.
- SRH vs RCB :- In the first match of Sunrisers Hyderabad on 5 April which they played against Royal Challengers Bangalore at their own home ground, SRH won toss and chose to field first and then they also won the match by 35 runs.
- SRH vs GL :- The second match of Srh was held on ninth april in which they faced off Gujarat lions. That IPL 2017 match was also held in Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad, Telangana. Sunrisers Hyderabad again got victory by eight wickets.
- SRH vs MI :- The third match of Sunrisers was not good for them. Mumbai Indians took the benefit of their home ground and defeat SRH by four wickets.
- SRH vs KKR :- Hyderabad lose one more match which they played against KKR by seventeen runs.
- SRH vs KXIP : After losing 2 matches continuously, our defending warriors defeated Kings XI Punjab by five runs again in their home ground.
- SRH vs DD :- Sunrisers Hyderabad won their sixth match on 19 april against Delhi Daredevils by 15 runs.
- SRH vs RPS :- After 2 more wins, Sunrisers lose their 7th match against RPS by 6 wickets on 22nd April, 2017.
- SRH vs RCB :- Again Defending warriors faced off RCB in this season, but this time match cancelled because of heavy rain and both team got one-one points in the Standings 2017.
- SRH vs KXIP :- On 28 April, SRH played against KXIP second time in this season and again they won the match by 26 runs.
- SRH vs KKR :- The 10th match of SRH was lucky for them, because they got 2 more points for standings by defeating Kolkata Knight Riders. Their home ground became lucky for them in every match of IPL 2017.
- SRH vs DD : When they faced Delhi Daredevils second time in this season, then they was unable to beat them and lose the match by six wickets.
- SRH vs RPS :- Steve Smith team defeat David Warner’s team again in this season by 12 runs and this time SRH’s home ground wasn’t lucky for them.
- SRH vs MI :- Hyderabad also defeat topper of this season (Mumbai Indians) by seven wickets. They got their revenge of previous match.
- SRH vs GL :- This was the last match of Sunrisers Hyderabad which was held on 13 may at Green park against Gujarat Lions. In this match SRH won the toss and match also cause of amazing performance of their captain David warner.
SRH IPL 10 Winning Chances – By analysing these information of all the fourteen matches of Sunrisers Hyderabad, we can see that they won most of the matches in their home ground. The Finale of VIVO IPL 10 will also held at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad. So, if SRH will play final then they have more winning chances of IPL 10 season also.
IPL 10 Winning Chances – Gujarat Lions (GL)
Gujarat Lions who won only four matches against Kolkata Knight Riders, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kings XI Punjab and Rising Pune Supergiants. They lose remaining ten matches in this season and able to collect eight points only in the standing 2017. Therefore, they was knockout before the qualifier match.
VIVO IPL 10 Winning Percentage – MI vs RPS Final Match 2017
Mumbai Indians are the franchise cricket team who represent Mumbai city in the VIVO IPL season 10. MI are the champions of IPL 2013 and 2015. Now they are again going to win VIVO IPL 2017. They performed amazing in all the matches of this season. Rohit Sharma, the captain of Mumbai Indians performed a significant role in the victory of MI. In most of the matches their home ground Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai became lucky for them. Now here we will give you details of all their past 14 matches of VIVO Indian Premier league 10.
- MI vs RPS :- The first match of MUmbai was with Rising Pune Supergiants at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium on 6th April, 2017. In that match MI defeated by seven wickets.
- MI vs KKR :- After losing first match of this season, MI back in their performance and get defeat Knight Riders by four wickets on nine april.
- MI vs SRH :- Their third match was with defending warriors who became the champions of season 9 in 2016. MI defeat them by four wickets and achieved two points for standings 2017.
- MI vs RCB :- Mumbai played against Royal Challengers Bangalore on 14th april in which RCB defeated by MI by seven wickets. That was the good sign for MI,
- MI vs GL :- Now Mumbai Indians have to face lions of Gujarat on 16 april, 2017. But MI’s homeground help them to win that match by six wickets.
- MI vs KXIP :- That was the tough match for MI, because that time Punjab made a target of 198 runs for Mumbai. But Mumbai again won match by eight wickets with the help of their good batting performance.
- MI vs DD :- This time Mumbai was going to face Daredevils at Wankhede Stadium. Mumbai Bat first and made 142 runs by losing eight wickets. But Delhi daredevils unable to chase them and defeated by 14 runs.
- MI vs RPS :- That was the second time in this season when Mumbai defeated by RPS. This time Pune got victory by three runs only. That was the thriller match for Mumbai and Pune fans.
- MI vs GL :- When MI faced Gujarat lions again, then Gujarat gave them a strong competition and match was tied. But again MI won the match in super overs.
- MI vs RCB :- On 1st day of May, Mumbai defeat RCB again by 5 wickets. Mumbai achieved first position in the standings and going to collect points by winning one by one matches.
- MI vs DD :- The 6th my match was also in the favour of MI and they beat Daredevils by 146 runs, that was very easy match for Mumbai.
- MI vs SRH :- Mumbai Indians, the champions of 2013 and 2015 again got victory on defending warriors or IPL 2016 champions by seven wickets.
- MI vs KXIP :- This was the stop on the continuous victory of MI. Punjab beat Mumbai by seven wickets at their home ground.
- MI vs KKR :- On last Saturday, the top team of standings 2017 defeat champions of IPL 2012 and IPL 2014.
MI IPL 10 Winning Percentage – As we can see that Mumbai Indians won ten matches outing fourteen matches of VIVO Indian premier league 10. They performed their best and collect 20 points in the 2017 Standings. There are many chances of Mumbai Indians to win IPL 10 Trophy.
Who Will Win IPL 2017 Trophy – Kolkata Knight Riders
The champions of IPL 2012 & 2014 are on the 2nd position in the Standings 2017 below Mumbai Indians with sixteen points which they earned by winning eight matches outing fourteen of VIVO Indian premier league season 10 matches. In this season again Kolkata Knight Riders will qualifier match and if they win then they can play finale of IPL 2017.The captain of Knight Riders made 454 runs in the entire 14 matches. The owner of KKR Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla and Mehta Group are happy with their performance. KKR performance was average in the past fourteen matches of IPL 10. If you have excitement to know Who Will Win IPL 2017 Trophy then read these details.
- KKR vs GL :- The first match of KKR was with Gujarat lions. In that match, GL made 183 runs by playing batting first. After that KKR chased their score in 14 overs and five balls only without losing any wicket. That was very easy match for Knight Riders.
- KKR vs MI :- After one victory Knight riders also felt defeat. In their 2nd match Mumbai chased Kolkata by four wickets at Wankhede Stadium.
- KKR vs KXIP :- On 13 april, 2017 kolkata knight riders got 2 points by winning against Kings XI Punjab. That match was held at Eden Garden, Kolkata.
- KKR vs SRH :- 15th April match was also lucky for Knight riders. In that match KKR bat first and made 172 runs for Hyderabad. But SRH unable to chase them and lose the match by seventeen runs.
- KKR vs DD :- That was the fifth match for KKR in which they play against Daredevils at Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium. KKR won the match in the second last ball by four wickets. With the victory of this match, KKR made hat trick by winning 3 matches one by one.
- KKR vs GL :- Gujarat Lions took their revenge of defeating from Knight riders by beating them in their own ground Eden Garden, Kolkata by four wickets.
- KKR vs RCB :- As we all know that RCB’s performance in this season was very poor. Nobody expected that type of performance from RCB. So this time KKR chased them by a big difference of 82 runs.
- KKR vs RPS :- Kolkata Knight Riders are the champions of two seasons. They are the strong team of IPL, that’s why they win the match in their Royal style. They defeat Pune by seven wickets on 26th April.
- KKR vs DD :- When Delhi Daredevils came again with KKR at Eden garden, KKR gave them an interesting competition and win the match by seven wickets.
- KKR vs SRH :- Defending warriors want their revenge of previous lose. So they bat first and gave a big target of 209 runs to KKR. This time KKR was defeated by Srh with a difference of 48 runs.
- KKR vs RPS :- Now KKR faced off RPS on 3rd day of may month. RPS won toss and also the match by four wicket.
- KKR vs RCB :- That was the twelfth match for Knight riders in which they chased RCB target of 158 runs.
- KKR vs KXIP :- KXIP also got their revenge from Kolkata knight riders at Punjab Cricket Association Stadium. Kings 11 bat first and made 167 runs which was not too much for Knight riders. But Punjab’s fielding performance was awesome in that match and they defeat KKR.
- KKR vs MI :- In the last match of KKR, Manish Panday tried to decrease the difference of KKR score and Mi target. But he gone back and able to made 33 runs on 33 balls. KKR had chances to win that match but, unfortunately they defeated by Mumbai Indians by nine runs.
IPL 2017 Final Match Bhavishyavani – RPS vs MI IPL Final Bhavishyavani
Rising Pune Supergiants are one of the strong contender of VIVO Indian premier league 10. RPS was founded in 2016 and their owner is R.P-Sanjiv Goenka Group. Stephen Fleming is the coach of Pune Supergiants. In this year RPS achieved second position in the standings by defeating Kings XI Punjab on Sunday. After that they played Qualifier 1 round or 1st Semifinal match against Mumbai Indians on 16 May 2017 at Maharashtra Cricket Association’s International Stadium, Pune. RPS gained eighteen points in the standings by nine wins outing fourteen matches of VIVO IPL 2017 season. The fans of RPS want to know their winning chances of IPL 2017 Final Match Bhavishyavani report which will give them a estimation of 21 may Bhavishyavani.
- RPS vs MI :- Pune played their first match of this season against Top team of this standings who are Mumbai Indians. In that match Rising Pune chased them by seven wickets.
- RPS vs KXIP :- After one victory RPS faced off Punjab at Holkar Stadium on 8 april which they lose by six wickets.
- RPS vs DD :- Again RPS failed to chase Delhi Daredevils at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium by 97 runs which was shameful.
- RPS vs GL :- After two lose Rising Pune Supergiants unable to win against Gujarat Lions also at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot. They defeated by seven wickets.
- RPS vs RCB : When they faced off RCB at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, bangaluru, they got two point for standings by defeating Royal Challengers by 27 runs.
- RPS vs SRH :- On 22nd april, Steve Smith team played against defending warriors and won the match by six wickets.
- RPS vs MI :- Rising Pune Supergiants again faced off Mumbai Indians and this time also they got victory by three runs only.
- RPS vs KKR :- After continuous three wins, RPS lost their 8th match which they played against Knight Riders on 26th April by seven wickets.
- RPS vs RCB :- Pune played against Bangalore second time in VIVO IPL 2017 on 29 april. Lockie Ferguson got two wickets in four overs of RPS and became the man of the match. But Rising Pune won the match by 61 runs.
- RPS vs GL :- Pune want their revenge of previous lose against GL and they got revenge with a victory by five wickets.
- RPS vs KKR :- RPS also chased Kolkata Knight Riders who are two times IPL champions. In that match RPS won toss and chose to field, they took eight wickets of KKR in the first winning. After that they chased their target of 155 runs in 19.2 overs with a six.
- RPS vs SRH :- The 12th match of RPS which they played against defending warriors (SRH) was very interesting. SRH won toss and chose to field, the first inning played by RPS in which they made 148 runs of target for hyderabad. Sunrisers unable to beat their score and lose the match by 12 runs.
- RPS vs DD :- The second last match was with Delhi Daredevils in which RPS failed to chase DD and defeated by seven runs only.
- RPS vs KXIP :- Pune played their last match against Delhi Daredevils which gave them 2nd position in the point table. They chased their target in 12 overs only. Jaydev Unadkat became the man of the match on 14 may 2017.
The performance of Rising Pune Supergiants is much better than last season. After the sacrifice of leadership by M.S Dhoni, steve smith became the new captain of RPS. They added new players in their squad which gave them benefit in this season. They have good fielding skills and they have more winning chances of IPL 10 Trophy.
VIVO IPL 10 Trophy winner – Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
Royal Challengers Bangalore are the franchise team of VIVO Indian premier league whose owner is United Spirits. The team RCB is full of great batsmen strikers from different different countries. In previous season RCB played finale against Sunrisers Hyderabad. This year, the performance of Royal Challengers was very poor. They won only three matches outing 14 and they have last position in the standings 2017 of VIVO IPL 10. So they are not eligible for the playoffs in this season.
IPL 10 Finale Prediction – Delhi Daredevils (DD)
Delhi Daredevils are the franchise cricket team of IPL representing Delhi region. Zaheer Khan performing role of a captain in Daredevils in this season. DD played their all fourteen matches of Indian premier league 10 in which they won only six match and lose other eight matches. They got 12 points in the IPL Standings. If they win their last match against RCB and previous match of GL, then they will be eligible for the playoffs. But unfortunately they have 2 points less than punjab which are not enough to join playoffs schedule. They haven’t any chance to win VIVO IPL 10 Finale.
VIVO IPL 2017 Finale Who Will Win – Kings XI Punjab (KXIP)
Kings XI Punjab who was at 8th position in the standings of previous season, performed very well in this season. They have 7 wins outing 14, if they win any two match then they can play qualifier match of VIVO IPL 10. But they lose the chance to play 1st Qualifier match of VIVO indian premier league season 10. So they also haven’t any chance to win IPL 2017 Trophy.
RPS vs MI 2017 Final Match Prediction
Now this time to the final match of VIVO Indian premier league 2017. The final match teams of VIVO IPL 10 are Rising Pune Supergiants vs Mumbai Indians who will play the Finale at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad. The finale between Steve smith team and Rohit Sharma team going to be full of excitement. Both teams performed amazing in this season. Mostly, MI consist on the first position of the standings. Whereas, RPS starts from the bottom of standings 2017 and became the 1st finalist of VIVO IPL 2017. In this season Mumbai Indians defeated by Rising Pune Supergiants three times. They two times lose in fixtures and one time in the qualifier 1 match. So this is the last chance for Mumbai to defeat RPS otherwise RPS become the champion of season 10. So here we have RPS vs MI 2017 Final Match Prediction.
Who Will Win IPL 2017 Pune or Mumbai
Rising Pune Supergiants whose captain is Steve smith have a new plan for the final match of IPL against Mumbai Indians. After losing 1st qualifier match against RPS, Mumbai played their 2nd qualifier against KKR at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium. Mumbai won toss against KKr at chose to field first. After that KKR lose their three wickets in the power play game and made 25 runs only. They able to made 107 runs of target for MI in 18.5 overs. Most of the fans of MI and RPS are exciting for the 21st May Who Will Win IPL 2017 Pune or Mumbai 100% report. In the second inning, Mumbai Indians made 36 runs by losing three wickets in power play. They won the match by 6 wickets in 14.3 overs. Karn Sharma became the man of the match.